Tuesday 23 October 2007

Ludlow Craft Fair


This weekend I am attending the craft fair at Ludlow Assembly Rooms. This will be the 3rd year that I have attended and this year I have been fortunate enough to have been chosen as the "face of the craft fair", well actually its not my face but that of my shrugs. A photograph of one of my shrugs is on the flyer's, the posters advertising the fair and the website too!! How lucky am I??


Take a look at the Assembly Rooms website to see for yourself. If you're around then drop in, I have been knitting like crazy and have added many different styles of shrugs than in recent years and due to popular demand I have put together a knitting pack to make a lovely chunky scarf, which will include wool, pattern and needles and if that's not enough to get you going then wait until you see my lovely gift bags for the whole pile of goodies to go in - think Christmas presents, think of yourself! Go on you know you want to!




Come and say hi if you're passing.


1 comment:

Bigbluebed said...

'Hello'. Gorgeous scarf. And I love your shrugs.
http://www.bigbluebed.blogspot.com/