Tuesday 17 April 2007

10 things about me!


Along with fellow UK etsyers I have been tagged by the lovely Sakura to reveal 10 things about me. Thought I should add a photo too (yew, I hate photos of me)

Not sure I am that interesting but here goes:-

1. I came 2nd in the Welsh Eisteddfodd playing a piano recital when I was 10.

2. I have a profound fear of height. 4 years ago on a holiday to Turkey I parascended from 2000 feet! The instructor was so amazed that I did it (was suffering with wobbly legs and the inability to talk at the time) that I went again for FREE!!! Never been up in a lift since!!!!!??

3. I almost gave birth to my second child in a store room on the antenatal ward (don't ask what I was doing there)

4. I once drank a whole bottle of southern comfort and vomitted all over the house - not so bad but my parents were hosting a dinner party at the time.

5. I passed my driving test 1st time having only had lessons from my Dad yay for my Dad!

6. I will be 40 in 9 months and am soooo not looking forward to it!

7. I have delivered 89 babies.

8. Alan Titchmarsh brushed against my plants at Gardeners World Live 2 years ago. They are all doing well!

9. I met the queen when I was 8.

10. Up until 2 years ago I did not know how to knit.

See I told you I have nothing interesting to say. Right who is next to be tagged.

5 comments:

Sakura said...

Wow I can't believe you parascended 2000ft with a fear of heights!! You go girl! And there's nooooooooooooo way you are soon to be 40 you look way too young!! :D

AliCub said...

WOW! Your brave Amanda can't believe the parascending story :D

Can't wait for the next installment....

alabama whirly said...

That is an amazing 10, I love the baby bits and Alan Titchmarsh brushing against your plants sounded rude in an english sort of way...or is that my mind?

Anonymous said...

Heh. Alan Titchmarsh. 'My plants grow, where my Titchmarsh goes...'

The baby things is amazing - you should be really proud of having helped all those little people into the world! What an amazing legacy!

Bex said...

Great 10 things Amanda - not at all boring. I'm still mulling mine over and will post them at the weekend when I'm hoping life will be a bit saner!

Love your new shop as well btw Pretty Pictures on Etsy