Sunday 22 April 2007

For Nia!!




This post is for Nia my best customer!!!





I have recently bought a new camera for myself and find that my computer is toooo slow in downloading the photos because the files are so big. Anyway I have been unable to send these pics of my latest work to the lovely Nia ( you will know her if you see her, she is always wearing a shrug!).

If Nia doesn't want these shrugs then they will be for sale on my etsy shop later this week.


Details: The beige shrug is knitted using a yarn made by Jaegar and is cashmere based. It is wonderfully soft and fluid yarn and I love it!!


The aqua shrug is knitted using a yarn by Rowan and is cotton based. It looks as though it has a gold leaf print and it is glitzy and fun great for the summer.


Take a look at the shop at www.handknitsbyamanda.etsy.com

Nia I am sorry for the fact that my camera is the most up to date and my computer is like something that Noah threw out of the Ark for being soooo slow!

Can I also take this opportunity to apologise for the state of Betty's chest. She had a terrible accident recently, the wind took us both by surprise and as she is seriously lacking in arms her poor chest took the full force of the fall and therefore she is now known as Berty!!




<

3 comments:

Esma Studios said...

Ooooh, I love the last one with the blue and gold!! Gorgeous!!

Hand knits by Amanda said...

Thanks Amy, I am making a white one in the same yarn at the moment and amreally enjoying it!

pomomama said...

They are both gorgeous!

BTW the link to your Etsy shop is wrong (feel free to delete my comment after you check!)