Saturday 26 May 2007

Shout Out for Sakura



Well I promised some time ago that I intended to feature a fellow etsy er on my blog from time to time. I have given this a lot of thought and as there are so many fab UK sellers on Etsy my work was cut out for me.


I chose Sakura Fubuki Designs. http://www.sakurafubukidesigns.etsy.com I love her jewellery and her style is just so me!



I am coveting lots of her jewellry but this one in particular has caught my eye. I love the beads and the turquoise and pearls. I want it! She recently made it for a craft fair and I hoped that she didnt sell it. Unfortunately for her she didn't but for me it means that I can now live in hope that it will very soon be adorning my neck! I just need a couple of etsy sales to fill up my paypal and job done!



The way she describes her pieces is great, you really feel that you need to own what she is describing almost as though she wrote it for me -( she did I know it.)


On top of being really talented she is also very lovely, very kind and thoughtful to us other UK sellers. So thank you Sakura - and please dont sell my necklace!




2 comments:

Sakura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sakura said...

Thanks for the shouout Amanda it's always such a pleasure to find out someone likes my designs :)

Thank You

***sakura***